Monday, September 13, 2010

Back from a great trip through Central America

Hello there everyone I haven't written anything in a long time because I was out of the US on a backpacking trip through Central America. I thought that I would be able to do posting as I went on my trip but it wasn't that easy, most of the time I wasn't able to get any Internet. So now that I am back in the states I will try my best to add a posting every day of a day on the trip.
On 7/26/10 I left from New York City to Panama were I started my backpacking trip. The first place I stayed at was Hostel Panama by Luis. It was a very nice place, very comfortable and in a very safe area of the city.

Hostel Panama by Luis

Hostel Panama by Luis

Hostel Panama by Luis

That First day I went to El Casco Viejo, that is the area of Panama City that is the historical part; the oldest part. The first thing that stood out to me was that there were a lot of women with color full dresses on and their hair covered. After asking why was they dressed I found out that they were ingenuous people and that is their typical attire.




There were a lot of little parks through out this area and I was really interested with the people just hanging out there.




I tried to do some shots with lighting with two Canon speed lights, didn't get anything I liked but hey at lest I was trying.

After a long day of walking threw historical Panama I was really happy with this shot and was ready for bed and to meet up with La Ruta Inka the next day.

1 comment:

  1. hey Diego,

    This is Yasi,first time I found this interesting blog of yours and I like your pictures as the channel to tell your trips. Unfortunately I did not do that although I like photography.

    I will visit here sometimes,looking forward to more exciting pictures:)

    cheers

    yasi

    ReplyDelete