Tuesday, March 1, 2011

You'll never know what your going to find when you google you name.

      So I google diego correal photo to see how high my website and blog were coming up in the google "rankings" and was shocked when my name came up with Flicker.  I have never made a flicker account and I'm not a big fan of it so that was kinda weird to see that.  After clicking on the link I seen it was associated with AS220, "Huge art space with different venues for different media", thats straight from their website.  Well in July of 20 I had my first gallery show and it was at AS220, they were prints from a few times I had been to Colombia.  So I guess they have a AS220 Flicker with images of the works they have displayed.  It was really cool randomly finding this link and been able to reminisce my first gallery show as well as being able to see how far I have come in my photography. So google you name, you'll just might be shocked with what you find.



     I also found a link the promoting the exhibitions.




No comments:

Post a Comment