Thursday, March 24, 2011

New York State of mind with Wendy Hope and Toccara Jones

(Images by Wendy Hope)
    
   A few months ago I had the chance to assist Wendy Hope on a two day fashion shoot for Essence Magazine.  Like I have said before it's always a fun time when your working with Wendy, and this time it was a double-whammy.  The model was Toccara Jones from America's Next Top Model and she was just a blast to work with. Toccara was dancing and jamming to the music from the start of the day to the end of the day, so by the second day I all ready knew what kinda of music she liked so I started "DJ-ing" and she was just loving everything I was playing for her.  Click on the image above to make it larger and you can just tell the awesome energy that was going on on this shoot.
    On a side note; I have learned form assisting and working retail that music is very important and I try to have music on every shoot I can.  Heres a link to the Strobist blog where David Hobby gets in depth on the importance of music on a photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment