Sunday, September 29, 2013

Second shooting a wedding for a photographer friend

     
           Last week I was asked by Samantha Turco (an old photo school friend) if I could be her second shooter for a wedding because the person she had as a second shoot had bailed on her.  I had a commitment the night of the wedding, but I agreed to help her since she really needed the help.

            While Sam photographed the bride and her party getting ready, my job was to photograph the groom, his father, and friends getting ready.  When I got to the room where they were located, they were all ready and just sitting around doing nothing.  I started shooting but I really didn't have much to work with since the images where all coming out the same; just guys sitting around.  So I decided I would walk around with a Canon 580EX II Speedlite on a stand get some portraits done to get some more interesting images.  Those portraits ended up being my favorites and here are some that I liked the most.





No comments:

Post a Comment