Thursday, July 7, 2011

Gradation is the welcoming to "the really world".

     Last month I was asked by a mother to start on a month long project that made me remember the end of my high school years and think about my long journey in what we call "the really world" so far.  Maria's son Pablo was gradating from Scituate High School and was receiving a ton of awards, so Maria asked me if I could go photograph these events and then at the end make a album that she could give to her son.  
     
    To design and order the album I used Adoramapix.  This was my first time using them for anything and I loved how easy their program to design the album was.  I still haven't received the album but if I like like quality of it I will definitely us them again to make more albums.  Below is the layout of the album from cover to cover. By the way the images from prom are not mine. 









1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Diego for such wonderful album.I am so so pleased with your professionalism, your disposition and your kindness.
    Since this was surprise gift I had a friend take me pictures with my " non profesional " camera for the Prom.
    My son was delighted and I could not be more happy. Many many thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete