Tuesday, February 22, 2011

NYC holidays with my Hallmarkers.


            Back in December I got in contact with two of my photographer friends, Sam Turco and Gray Ricker.  I had graduated with them from Hallmark Instude of Photography and hadn't seen them since the summer, so since it was Christmas and we were in New York City we decided to get together and go check out Rocefeller Center's tree and then take a walk to Times Square.




            When we were at Rockefeller Center I notcie there was a huge crowd of people with camras and decide to go see what was going on, when I got there it was Cam Newtown.  Newtown at the time was starting quarterback for the Auburn Tigers, was nominated for the Heisman Trophy that he went on to win a few days later, and was going to play in BCS National Championship Game.  Friends jokingly have called me paparazzi a lot of times be for, but while trying to get a shot of Newtown it was the frist time I have ever aculy felt kind of like one.


            After all the fun at Rocefeller Center, my friends and I walked to Times Square, took a few pictures, and had dinner.

            While at Times Square an older couple stopped us and ask Sam to take a picture of them.  Funny part is they explain to her how to use the camera and how it works not knowing they were talking to a group of photographers.  That shows you, you never know who your talking to.

No comments:

Post a Comment