Friday, September 25, 2015

Recap of 2015 summer - Second shooter for Alicia & Ryan Fitzgerald Wedding



     
        A couple of the days ago was the end of the summer and it has been a very busy one for me.  In the next few days I will posting on everything I have been working on over this time.    

         The first post is from back in May when I was the second shooter for my very close friend, Vermont based photographer, Hillary Dubie.  As a second shooter I was given the task of capturing a second point of view of Alicia & Ryan Fitzgerald's Wedding and capturing when the groom's party was getting ready.





      Alicia & Ryan picked the amazing location of Brown's Brewery in Troy, NY  for their ceremony and receptions.













Diego Correal Imagery
(401)-855-3800
diego@dcorreal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment