Sunday, July 25, 2010

Multimedia history been written one status update or blog posting at a time.

Since I can remember most of what I have learner about history has been from journals, diaries, and letters from people's lives. For a while I thought that that way of keeping track of human life was gone and we would get our point in history from what would could find on Google. But now with multimedia the blog posting is taking the place of a diary entry, or status update taking the place of a journal entry, or a wall posting a mailed letter.
I'm not much of a writer, but first of all I would like to share events and experiences of my life with other people and second I would like to look back 10 years from now and look at a log of my life. Photography has become a great part of my life and now I look at the world in a whole new way; shape, color, expression, and the biggest part of it all light. With this blog I plan to share my photo life with you all, so keep an and eye out for my postings and enjoy day by day; shot by shot with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment